VERTX RECON SHELL PANT
Just because you have to be out in an epic rainstorm doesn’t mean you have to be miserable. Wearing a pair of waterproof/breathable Recon Shell Pants on duty ensures that even elite operators will accomplish the mission dry and comfortable. Unlike inferior slip-on rain pants, you can thread a tactical belt through the five belt loops and cinch the elastic waist tabs to customize your fit. The articulated knees give you room to move naturally during all levels of activity. The generous fly and ankle zippers mean you can don and doff the Recon Shell Pant without wrestling with the pants or removing your boots. Two covered pass-throughs provide access to the front pockets of your duty pants and two protected external pockets let you keep other essentials closer at hand.
- High-rise rear waistband with polyester suede lining for added coverage and a more comfortable fit
- Waistband has five 2” belt loops and elasticized adjustment straps with hook and loop tabs
- Zippered fly with two waistband snaps and storm flap
- Pass-throughs with hook and loop tab–secured storm flaps allow access to pants pockets
- Waterproof-zippered left thigh pocket with internal pocket for phone, notepad or like-size items
- Left rear pocket with tab–secured storm flap
- Articulated knees improve comfort and agility when on the move
- Ankle-height zippers with storm flaps allow easy donning and doffing over boots
- Waterproof/breathable tri-laminate 100% ripstop nylon shell
- All seams are taped for 100% waterproof protection
- Storm flaps protect fly and ankle zippers from rain and wind
- YKK® waterproof and standard self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Hook and loop used for long-lasting durability and a clean look
- Hook and loop waist adjustments for a tailored fit"