Women's Phantom OPS Pants
The Women’s Phantom OPS Pants
The Women’s Phantom OPS Pants deliver all the benefits of the Men’s Phantom OPS Pants with a fit and function tailored specifically for the female body. They deliver rugged durability and optimal capacity for hardcore tactical solutions. Constructed of lightweight ripstop fabric treated with IntelliDry® Technology, these pants stand up to the wear and tear of active maneuvering while providing discreet, secure storage.
- Flexible waistband and higher rise in the back ensures a comfortable fit
- Back pocket flaps keep items secure without adding bulk
- Concealed zipper pockets on both sides sized for tactical storage
- Discreet, streamlined pockets on both sides sized for smaller gear
- Triple-bellowed inset cargo pockets expand for additional capacity
- Articulated double-reinforced knees allow freedom of movement while standing up to excess wear and tear
- Mini-ripstop fabric delivers exceptional durability and resists dame from rugged environments
- Gusseted crotch provides extra flexibility and durability in any position
1 // NECK | Measure around the base of the neck
2 // CHEST | Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep tape up under the arms, across the shoulder blades.
3 // SLEEVE | Measure from the center of the back, across the shoulder and down arm to the wrist bone, to desired length. If you have a similar shirt you like, lay it flat and measure from collar seam to cuff. For Outerwear, measure sleeve from collar to wrist.
4 // WAIST | Measure around waist, two fingers below belly button. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
5 // HIP | Measure at the fullest part of hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
6 // INSEAM | Measure from the crotch along leg inseam to desired length. Wear the shoes intended to be worn with the pants. If you have a similar pair of well fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of hem