The Vertx® FR Assaulter Glove includes meta-aramid knit fabric on the back of the hand to complement the inherently flame resistant properties of the goatskin suede palm. This adds flame protection and anti-static properties to the tensile strength, flexibility and comfort of the glove exclusively designed for the Prepared Professional™.
FABRIC CONSTRUCTION: NOMEX® IIIA Interlock Knitted with Anti-Static Fabric 0.6-0.8mm Goatskin Suede
- Fire resistant and anti-static fabric provides protection for any mission
- Kevlar® thread throughout provides excellent durability
- Articulated pre-curved fingers provide exceptional fit and dexterity
- Conductive middle finger and thumb for utilizing touch screens
- Natural goat hide mimics skin enabling better sense of touch
- Hammer bite protection